fluffy adj : like down or as soft as down [syn: downy, downlike, flossy] [also: fluffiest, fluffier]
- /flʌfi/, /flVfi/
- Rhymes: -ʌfi
covered with fluff
light; soft; airy
Fluffy may refer to:
- Hagrid's three-headed dog, set to guarding the Philosopher's Stone in the Harry Potter series
- The punk band Fluffy from the mid-1990s.
- The pet elephant of Oscar the Grouch on Sesame Street.
- A monster from the 1982 horror movie Creepshow. It comes out of an old crate in the fourth segment titled The Crate.
- One of the baddies in the Ty the Tasmanian Tiger games.
- A very serious genetic fault among Pembroke Welsh Corgi dogs, a coat of extreme length.
- A robot in the Robot Wars TV show (UK).
- Fluffy the cat, owner of all Usenet according to the Meowers
- A particularly ditsy, gullible and attractive female prone to promiscuous behavior
- A non-technical person in the broadcasting industry.
- A golf ball that is sitting up in the grass.
- The Avenged Sevenfold mascot, as per Coheed and Cambria fans
- The name of a Teddy bear Dee Dee had in Dexter's Laboratory
- Carol's, Marcia's, Jan's, & Cindy's cat in The Brady Bunch.
- Fluffy the English Vampire Slayer, a Buffy the Vampire Slayer parody fan film.
- A cat owned by Angelica Pickles from the Rugrats series.
- A song by the band Ween about a dog on a porch
- Whitney Raymond's cat
- Eric Cartman's pot-bellied pig
- An adjective used to describe an overweight individual as stated on comedian Gabriel Iglesias' stand up act.
airy, attenuate, attenuated, birdbrained, birdwitted, bubbly, dainty, delicate, downy, ethereal, featherbrained, feathery, filmy, fine, fine-drawn, fine-grained, finespun, fleecy, flighty, flossy, foamy, frivolous, frothy, furry, fuzzy, gauzy, gossamer, gossamery, hirsute, imponderous, insubstantial, lanate, leger, light, light as air, lighter than vanity, lightweight, mousse, nappy, peachy, pinnate, pubescent, puffy, refined, satin, satiny, shallow, shallow-headed, shallow-minded, shallow-pated, shallow-witted, silky, smooth, soft, souffle, superficial, thin, thin-spun, trivial, unheavy, unimportant, unprofound, velutinous, velvety, volatile, weightless, whipped up, wiredrawn, wispy, woolly, yeasty